Careers at Legacy Pets
Why Work for Legacy Pets?
• The chance to be the face of a triple Award Winning Pet Crematorium
that has a 100% 5* review record, because of our teams willingness to treat
every customer and their pets like VIPs.
• A friendly and inclusive work environment, where everyone’s ideas and
opinions are valued.
• The chance to learn new skills and progress your career as the
• Attend exciting Events and regular Team Building outings
Sales & Customer Service Associate - Part Time
Due to our continued success and growing reputation, we are looking to add a Part Time Sales and Customer Service Associate to our 5* Team. The successful candidate will be required to work Weekends, as well as 2/3 days during the week. (We can be flexible regarding days during the week, but weekend availability is a MUST on this occasion.)
The successful applicant will also be provided with full training in our Customer Service and Jewellery and Keepsakes Departments.
This role is a permanent Part Time position.
· To be the face of Legacy Pets to all customers and members of the general public and to ensure high levels of professionalism are adhered to at all times.
· Ensure that all pets’ returns to owners are carried out in a dignified, compassionate, caring way, complying with all policies and procedures.
· Deliver excellent customer care following Legacy Pets procedures when returning pets ashes, and spotting opportunity for offering appropriate products from our retail store.
· Answer any clients questions/ queries/ fears in a calm and soothing manner.
· Collect payments and issue receipts, where required.
· Work as part of the wider team to assist with other duties within the business where required.
· Arranging appointments for client consultations.
· General housekeeping, stocktaking, merchandising and back of house duties.
· Generous Commission Structure
· Company pension
· Employee discount
· A friendly and inclusive work environment, where everyone’s ideas and opinions are valued.
· The chance to learn new skills and progress your career as the business grows.
· Attend exciting Events and regular Team Building outings.